some interesting upcoming events and conferences for everyone active in identity management:
European Workshop on Trust & Identity, 12-13 Feb, 2013, in Vienna, Austria.
organized by Rainer Hörbe - Identinetics and Markus Sabadello - Personal Data and User Centric Identity expert, Project Danube, facilitated by Kaliya Hamlin - Identitywoman, unconference.net
European Identity & Cloud Conference, 14 -17 May, 2013, Munich, Germany
Organized by KuppingerCole this first class event brings together a lot of key people from the Identity Management and Cloud Computing worlds.
Internet Identity Workshop #16, May 7 - 9, Mountain View, CA
Focussed on user-centric digital identity, the IIW is one of the key events in digital identity management, addressing technical, legal, social, cloud, usability, interoperatbility and business model challenges. Registration is open now.
with a lot of interesting topics to be covered, including:
- Federated Identity Management and business models
- SSO protocols: SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JOSE, Mozilla BrowserID
- Mobile security and mobile authentication
- atrtibute management
- Kantara initiative UMA
- Privacy, Trust, Data Protection, Regulations
- XDI, SCIM
- Account Chooser
- Bring Your Own device (BYOD)
- Mobile Enterprise
- Personal Data, Personal Clouds